YOUR PERFORMANCE WINS DEALS
We help you perform at your best
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
HELPING BUSINESSES COMPETE AND WIN!
Our funding programs are based primarily on the creditworthiness of the companies paying the invoices rather than a complex credit scoring system applied against your business. We work with both new and mature companies – small business to lower mid-market companies experiencing accelerated growth, turnaround or special situations that allow us to deliver creative liquidity solutions.
- Commercial & Industrial – distributors, suppliers, manufacturing, fabricators, machine shops, and more.
- Construction – we help commercial subcontractors cash flow projects including draws and progress billing
- Oilfield (Upstream, Mid-Stream, and Downstream)– product sales & services, pipeline construction, site work, labor payroll, consulting, and more
- Refineries & Plants – turnaround services and labor, lump-sum contracts, construction, time and material, and more
- Professional – IT consulting, telecommunications, temporary staffing, engineering, and more
- Physicians – credit line (not factoring) $250k+ for medical providers with insurance AR as collateral
We offer additional alternative financing options for working capital as well as numerous commercial and investment real estate financing and construction loans.
MPG has a strong alliance with some of the largest financial institutions from around the world, forming teaming agreements and project partnerships, changing the way businesses navigate and get commercial financing beyond the bank.
We are providing credit solutions and loan options that will sustain and grow your business. Success means understanding your business goals from the start. And it’s measured by your satisfaction as we deliver a brand of highly personalized services that swiftly and surely lead you to that next level of success. MPG helps small and mid-market companies across the country attain unprecedented growth through easy-access funding.
STOP CHASING FALSE LEADS
…and bid on opportunities that has over $50 trillion dollars in annual spend